Why won't my 950 recognize the micro SD card?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

950 will not recognize micro SD card.

I have a Sandisk 128 GB ultra micro SD card, and my 950 will not recognize it no matter how I format it (FAT32, NTFS, etc.). Any ideas?

krautzi

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
have the same issue with SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I on my 950 Dual SIM, did someone get it running now?

tried re-formatting, Soft reset ...but no Chance...

Thanks,
Thomas

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
it should work fine. format is as ex fat on you PC (not quick format, a full, long boring format) and then try.
also, did you get the card from a legitimate reseller? if not you could search for "fake sd card test" and run a test to make sure it IS a 128GB card...

taekkwon

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm using a Sandisk ultra sdxc 64gb card and video recording is sluggish when set to SD card. On 1080p or 4k is the same. The first 5 seconds or more are full of hiccups , then gets stable.

krautzi

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Card was recognized only after Hard Reset ...this is a holy **** as all configurations especially Navigation favorites from MAPS gets lost...

...in former times you could save all your Settings and favorites via specific Nokia Software....but Microsoft does not care about Usability...the current small app software connected to the Computer is really ridiculous ...also the Cloud Software stuff does not take this into account....

...Microsoft do it better for your Mobil Clients or I do not buy it anymore

Thought1

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I have a 950 XL and a 128GB SanDisk I've been using for a few months now, but recently it has been increasingly intermittent on whether it recognizes that the card is even in. It's at the point now where I have to reboot several times before it sees it. Has anyone figured out a solution to this yet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett