Phones Freezes too Often

Jopl

May 21, 2013
Visit site
My phone has started to freeze when unlocking it, and sometimes when exiting an application. It basically stays on whatever screen was currently being shown with the navigation bar active (the back button, windows key etc), but none of the buttons work. The power button and volume buttons also have zero effect.
This happens with both Windows Hello enabled and disabled (I sort of thought it was windows Hello related, but it doesn't appear to be). Have other people been having this issue?

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
if you are using an older or even a fake microsd card, it could cause issues... Maybe a slow card too?

For that reason alone, I DO NOT buy microsd cards on eBay

Blashkyrk

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I have experienced one "freeze". Had the phone in my pocket and when I took it out it was stone dead. Screen black. Did not react to any buttons. I finally pulled the battery and then it was fine again. I didn't test a softreset. I have no SD-card and a brand new SIM-card.

Stoney109

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same problem, I bought two 950's unlocked (dual sim) direct from the Windows store and both are freezing at random times. Neither have an SD card installed and have also tried with and without Windows Hello. Both have the latest update which hasn't fixed the problem. I stated these freezes are random but have noticed that one situation will cause a freeze most of the time. If while using the phone a text notification comes in on the top of the screen and I touch to see the text, the phone will freeze and the message will be lost. Anyone else have this problem?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos