Lumia wakes up regularly when the charger is plugged in

tschmi1988

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I have a question about an problem on my new Lumia 950. I have noticed the following:

When I put the charger into the phone and don?t put the other site of the charger into the wall socket the Lumia wakes up regularly: Windows Hello seach me and a noise appears. After some seconds the Lumia goes into the sleep mode und after additional seconds the process starts again.

Do you have an solution for this problem? And please don?t recommend me, that I should not plug in the cable ;)

Thanks, regards

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
That is a weird problem.. But it's equally strange to leave the cable plugged into the phone but not connected to anything else. Would you mind sharing why you do that?

tschmi1988

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
I have a AC outlet which can be turn on by a switch or by wireless home automation. If I forget to switch the AC outlet the phone battery is empty.

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
So regarding your issue: Does this reproduce when it is actively charging? I'm guessing not. Therefore, I can only assume that the phone has some way to detect a connected cable and tries to establish a connection unsuccessfully.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb