Bluetooth Cortana Texts & Music

B1zzle

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
For the love of god, someone help me.
Is there a setting I can change so cortana DOES NOT ask me to "read it or ignore it" when I get a text whilest driving and listening to music via bluetooth? Every texts stops the music, and sometimes it messes up the Bluetooth connection and I cant play music till i reset this phone. I love the phones camera, but dang this win10 mobile is messed up. Id go back to my 1020 but I love the camera too much.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Launch Cortana -> tap the hamburger menu -> notebook -> settings -> scroll down, there's a drop down menu labeled "read incoming SMS aloud" or something like that. Choose from one of the available options there (like off or only headset with cable).

rjl2001

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I use a bluetooth speaker a lot, and don't mind Cortana asking to read my text messages. On my 1020 no matter if I said read it, ignore it, or just didn't say anything, my phone would go back to playing the music where it left off. On the 950 when I get told about a text, no matter what I do the phone will not continue playing music after cortana closes. I have to go to the phone, and press play which is very annoying. Any help for this? Or just another step backwards on W10M?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99