So frustrating that the 950 is not a top end phone. The problems with having to do a hard reset in order to get the update is a joke. I've done the hard reset and my update is just sitting at 0% it won't do anything and my phone is just now going slow. I expected a lot more from MS. The batter gets ridiculously hot, it drains way too quickly, and there are other glitches as well. This was marketed as a high end phone but thus far it is no where close. Really wish these issues could be solved, not sure what to do at this point
    12-12-2015 03:35 PM
    You mean YOUR 950.

Mine is fine, updated quick and the only issue I've had was restart and lag after I installed a lock screen app that stopped and quick ad it started when I uninstalled the app.
    12-12-2015 03:42 PM
    Learn your phone, or exchange it if it's not that. I haven't had battery issues since adjusting settings the second day, and never heat issues. Also, my update progressed easily, in about 45 minutes, on first try the other day. No resets -hard or otherwise- in three weeks. Good luck with your next Windows or other phone.
    Mallguvner likes this.
    12-12-2015 03:52 PM
    feel your pain man, i havent had half the issues as others but think the battery is pony. gets really hot, had the update and shut everything down so the battery is better. i wish i had waited and kept my 640 now i really do, im gutted i paid so much i put mine on ebay but people are being idiots offering stupids prices, with fees etc i reckon i'll be #70 down on purchase which isnt too bad, at least ive tried it and im sure with some progess it will be the nuts.
    12-12-2015 03:55 PM
    12-12-2015 05:10 PM