Manage app sounds

Davey123

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased a Lumia 950. I want to get a notification sound for each of my email accounts. I went into settings, and into sounds, then into manage app sounds. I only see outlook mail, but I do not see my other email accounts listed. In my old Lumia 920 all of my email accounts are listed under the manage app sounds tab. Can someone tell me how I can create notifications sounds for each of my email accounts?

Davey123

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I purchased my 950 on Saturday. However, I had the 920 since it first came out. Thus, I am familiar with the operating system. It taking a little bit to get used to some things that have been moved around. I am happy to report, however, that this problem has been resolved!

Davey123

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
For others it's in outlook under accounts at the bottom of each accounts settings
Thanks. I forgot to mention that. Also, on the 920 you can choose what particular sound you want associated with each account. I have not found that to be the case with the 950. Anyone, please correct me if that is inaccurate.

I have also found that on my 950, it is not enough to select play a sound. When that is the only thing selected, then I do not hear anything when I receive incoming emails. However, when I also select "show a notification banner", then I hear a sound for incoming emails.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo