Indian Buyers: Have any of you got the display dock (through Lumia offers)?

Praj

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
When I check with the Lumia offers app it says no offer is available for the device...
So how many of you got the offer?

Is the offer over?

Vijay_Anand

May 30, 2015
Visit site
When I check with the Lumia offers app it says no offer is available for the device...
So how many of you got the offer?

Is the offer over?

The Lumia offers app doesn't work in India. Here's what I did:

1) Send an SMS Prebook 950 to 9871929292. This should get you an automated reply with a unique five-digit promo code.

2) Once you have your device, send an SMS Prebook <IMEI> <Promo code> <Your name> <Your address> to 9871929292. You should get an immediate text confirmation that reads like this: "Congratulations! Your IMEI and promo code has been successfully validated. You will shortly receive a call from Microsoft."

When the Display Dock is ready for dispatch, you will get a call from Microsoft confirming your name and address. You will later receive shipping confirmation and tracking details once it has been dispatched.

Where applicable, just replace 950 with 950 XL.

Hope this helps.

Vijay_Anand

May 30, 2015
Visit site
I sent message but haven't got the promo code...

That's odd. I got a promo code almost instantly. Maybe it only worked for messages sent before the December 11 release of the phones. Did you preorder it or buy it off the shelf/online after December 11?

If that is the case, check with customer care. However, if you did Prebook it, you will have a receipt or acknowledgment of some sort. Your best bet would be to either check with the store/website where you bought the phone or with Microsoft directly.

Prathameshk

May 31, 2014
Visit site
I pre ordered it on amazon..

If u ordered ur phone from amazon...amazon will send the code within 7 days...and yes today MSFT called me and validated the address and name also they told me to send receipt scanned copy to a particular email id

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99