Hi,
    first of all let me say that I'm very pleased with my 950, some bugs aside.
    What has me worried is that the phone back is becoming grey and there is no way to clean it so it is not dirt.
    Anyone having this problem? I really love the aesthetics of this phone but now it looks like it was years old and not some days old :(
    Actually it is like if it is more grey where the Qi charging is attached, like if the glue is reacting to heat or something....
    Last edited by Paolo Ferrazza; 12-15-2015 at 06:08 AM.
    12-15-2015 04:12 AM
    Hi,
    first of all let me say that I'm very pleased with my 950, some bugs aside.
    What has me worried is that the phone back is becoming grey and there is no way to clean it so it is not dirt.
    Anyone having this problem? I really love the aesthetics of this phone but now it looks like it was years old and not some days old :(
    Actually it is like if it is more gray where the Qi charging is attached, like if the glue is reacting to heat or something....
    That's quite unfortunate. Paste some photos?
    12-15-2015 04:51 AM
    When I'm back home tonight!
    12-15-2015 06:06 AM
    That's quite unfortunate. Paste some photos?
    mmmm maybe I was able to do that, can you see this?

http://1drv.ms/1MeGJ20
    12-15-2015 06:14 AM
    mmmm maybe I was able to do that, can you see this?

http://1drv.ms/1MeGJ20
    It doesn't looks like grey colour rather a brownish in the photo
    I think u should try a liquid cleaner...
    That's why I always buy phone having black color...
    My 950 is also in a black colour...
    12-15-2015 09:36 AM
    Apparently it's a problem with any shell that features a matte or textured finish. The Nexus 5X has the same problem. Of course, it's less obvious with other colors and the glossy surfaces of older Lumia phones are much less prone to this issue.

My own phone still looks clean after 3+ weeks, but I'll have to take a closer look. In any case, I'm planning on getting one of those Mozo shells. Whenever they're finally available.
    12-15-2015 09:49 AM
    Apparently it's a problem with any shell that features a matte or textured finish. The Nexus 5X has the same problem. Of course, it's less obvious with other colors and the glossy surfaces of older Lumia phones are much less prone to this issue.

My own phone still looks clean after 3+ weeks, but I'll have to take a closer look. In any case, I'm planning on getting one of those Mozo shells. Whenever they're finally available.
    Planning on buying them too but this white one was very nice I was almost thinking of not buying the mozo case :(

My 930 was not glossy and it didn't have any problem, this is not acceptable, I'll go to the local MS assistance and see what they say.

Maybe the photo did not show how ugly it is I'll try another shot.
    12-15-2015 10:00 AM
    http://1drv.ms/1NuZCzV

notice the greyish square under the "PureView ZEISS" for example.

I'm starting to think it could have something to do with the case I'm putting it into but I do not know what i could use to clean it. Even scratching with my nails does not make it white again so I really do not know if it could be dirt...
    12-15-2015 10:07 AM
    I've noticed that the two upper corners are stil white and those are not covered by the pouch I put the phone in:

For Microsoft Lumia Phone Models New Leather Pull Up Tab Pouch Sleeve Case Cover | eBay

How to clean it I'm wondering...
    Last edited by Paolo Ferrazza; 12-15-2015 at 11:25 AM.
    12-15-2015 10:55 AM
    I've noticed that the two upper corners are stil white and those are not covered by the pouch I put the phone in:

For Microsoft Lumia Phone Models New Leather Pull Up Tab Pouch Sleeve Case Cover | eBay

How to clean it I'm wondering...
    I think u should go MSFT service centre ur phone is under warranty so replacement of cover may be possible
    12-15-2015 11:38 AM
    I think u should go MSFT service centre ur phone is under warranty so replacement of cover may be possible
    I think I clean it up, or destroy it with some bleach and buy a mozo cover :D
    12-15-2015 11:57 AM
    As white as it gets: http://1drv.ms/1NnUBew
    Had to clean it with water and a percentage of bleach and scrub it with a rough sponge. UN-BE-LIE-VA-BLE stay away from those pouches from the ebay link!! And I bought it from UK hoping for decent quality!!
    12-15-2015 03:14 PM