Update issue after re release

lzicc

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
MS just re released the .29 update. My phone now sees it, but it is stuck at 0%. I also got the out of space message. I did reboot the phone but have the same issue. It doesn't look like they fixed this issue. It is the same problem as before.

My phone is also getting hot while trying to download the update.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
How long did you wait on 0% before rebooting? With the original release of .29, mine sat on 0% for over 10 minutes, the shot up to 40% (or around there)

lzicc

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
It's been close to a half hour at 0% and I just got the low storage message again. :( My battery dropped down from about 80% to 55%. I shut down the phone for a few minutes, turned it back on and before I got on the phone, I got low storage error. My storage is showing 6.9 GB used out of 29.1 GB. I don't get it. Now this is frustrating.

lzicc

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Now I cannot do a hard reset via the settings. It acts like it is going to reset, I put my pin number in to reset then goes back to settings. I tried to do a hard reset holding the down volume and power, but the phone vibrates a few times then boots up.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Now I cannot do a hard reset via the settings. It acts like it is going to reset, I put my pin number in to reset then goes back to settings. I tried to do a hard reset holding the down volume and power, but the phone vibrates a few times then boots up.

try a restore from WDRT

lzicc

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I ended up pulling the battery, starting the phone and was able to do a hard reset. The update is now installing, but this is getting a little bit ridiculous. I shouldn't have to hard reset to get this update, but I also shouldn't have had an issue doing the hard reset. Plus, I was getting the 0%, low on storage space prior to the reset which is the reason MS pulled the update from the servers to begin with. They were to fix this I thought. I can see past allot, but this this is uncalled for.

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Same here. My gf's 950 just dinged for low memory... theres the update again sitting at 0%. The app store is locked again too, wont download or update.

Davey123

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I plugged my phone in before updating. My phone set at 0% for about 20 minutes. Then it shot to 30%. Everything updated fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05