Lumia 950 camera onedrive picture upload

uffestar

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Is there a specific reason why the picture upload to onedrive seem to be pretty random? For example, today I shot about a dozen pictures with my 950, but after a few hours only 6 of them are uploaded. I have noticed this behavior almost all the time. After many, many hours the full session might be uploaded. But not always everyone of them.

jantila

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Same thing. Took two photos: the first one uploaded fine, the 2nd one not. Now took a 3rd pic -> uploaded fine but photo nr 2 still not. Most annoying.

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
This does seem to random. I was having great success with pictures immediately uploading, but I shot some pictures over the past week, many of them are still not uploaded. I've even tried to manually select / upload them, but they don't show up on OneDrive. Just some system info, I've got the upload on metered connections selected, and I've been on wifi for days at a time after shooting the pictures. The pictures are on my SD card, rather than the phone's native storage.

daniel_sherlock

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Having the same issue, I liked having trust that my photos will upload automatically. But its totally random and just misses out half of the photos.

runamuck83

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I posted a similar thread about this with videos. I also notice the picture/video upload is hit/miss.

My guess is it is buggy and the app needs updates.

David Bladen

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
For the last couple of weeks I couldn't upload anything to OneDrive. However the latest update seems to have sorted it on my 930. Have you guys tried resetting the OneDrive app you can do it in the OneDrive settings. I sometimes helps.

JMS DRP

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I've had trouble uploading and tried to reset the app but it just crashes when I try to reset in build .36. Hoping it gets resolved!!

DarkMorgana

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem. One out of 64 pictures uploaded. The mobile is on wifi most of the time. Pretty annoying since I wanted to use some of the pictures. Even the manually selction and upload didn't work.

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I remember a while ago that there was a setting of sorts in photos/one drive (can't remember) where there was an option to save/upload the original full file (eg full 38mp) or just the pureview 5mp one.
Maybe you have to turn that on?
I never had the issue. All photos were always uploaded from my devices. Check around your settings

Robbie Hall - Thanks button when I help!

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
I have this problem too. I even sent them feedback from within the app.
They suggested to toggle the switch for the camera upload to off and then on again.
After that the files that were waiting, were uploaded.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium