Freeze and reset issues on the first day of owning the phone.

Callum_Smith

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I got my 950 this morning and already finding issues. I use to have a similar issue on my 1520 where the phone would freeze and restart if I were to try and ready the comments of a YouTube video while the video was playing.

The 950 has frozen stuff 4-5 just in the last 12 hours.

Come on Microsoft, this shouldn't be happening.

dozer167a

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I received my L950 on the 4th of December, and pretty much had the same issues your complaining of.
Ater a couple of days, the freezes wheren't as frequent, then after the last update ending .29 all the freezing issues on my L950 appeared to stop (touch wood). So I would say give yourself a few days with it first, and let all the appropriate updates do there work and I think you'll find that your L950 stabilises and the freezes cease.

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Build .36 is great on my 950. Best would be if you have an hour to spare: Backup your phone, reset to factory, install build .36 via Insider Slow, restore your phone, login back in all you apps.

jayramphone

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I am on day 3 of my 950... so far about 10 freezes / crashes.. although solved by just hitting the middle side button as opposed to turning the phone off. Only one occasion did I need to turn off the phone. No crashes yet since update last night to .29.

The phone does get very very hot though when recharging and generally the battery drain is poor (9% per hr). I am hoping this is because its a new phone and the battery will get better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster