950 Battery errrrrrrr

ugadawgfan

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Any recent posts on the 950 life which offers solutions or even hope? Searched and cant find anything. Unplugged phone from charger 10 min ago and already down to 92%. Has to be a solution quickly or I quickly take back to store.. As of the end of this post 91%.

jayramphone

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I think you need to give the phone some time... the battery should get better over the first weeks... at least I hope so, because its completely unusable as a main phone with the current battery drain I am seeing... 8% per hour with all background processes off, no iris recognition, no diagnostic feedback, screen at 20% brightness (auto brightness turned off)

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I did noticed that when I first got mine, the battery life was pretty short but after the first few days, it stabilized, and now it's pretty good. Not great, but pretty good. I leave Hey Cortana on, and use the phone for music playback, plus the usual stuff - messages, email, etc. Occasionally I'll use it for GPS, but that tends to run the battery down. I have found that if I don't manually shut down all the background tasks that build up over time, it gets warm and burns more battery. So when I want to put it away in my pocket, I'll hold the back arrow and shut everything down first, this seems to make a difference.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans