MicrosoftMDG Update?

Dreamspell

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
The FM update should now be available to Insiders by updating the Insider app and leaving the program. The FM update should then appear! You can then rejoin as an Insider.

UK unlocked L950 with .63

Can confirm that this works with my unlocked 950 on .63. I never got the Insider app update, so I manually uninstalled Windows Insider and reinstalled it from the store. I then left the Insider program and it told me that it was returning me to the Threshold Production release channel. I checked for updates and i'm currently downloading the MICROSOFTMDG firmware.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Well this is definitely better. It still appears to unenroll the user from the Insider Program when you do this, I had to register again on my PC. Even though I've been an Insider since the day the program started, it says I am a member since 1/12/2016.

At least we now have an option other than wiping the phone.

northernpipeman

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Can confirm that this works with my unlocked 950 on .63. I never got the Insider app update, so I manually uninstalled Windows Insider and reinstalled it from the store. I then left the Insider program and it told me that it was returning me to the Threshold Production release channel. I checked for updates and i'm currently downloading the MICROSOFTMDG firmware.

I understand there have been problems with the store recognizing updates automatically, so you may need to force the update manually.

SamiBchennati

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
I just got an update (29th of September 2016) on my Lumia 650 MICROSOFTMDG Update for Windows Phone.. Before I had version 1607 build 14393.189 non insider. And at the same time I got the build 14393.222 non insider on my pc. Both in Canada.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs