Who has picked up a Mozo case?

amcluesent

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Yep, got Black with Black Rubber Paint. The surface finish on the edge is just what I wanted to ensure a good grip on the 950. Fit and finish is perfect.

WilWord

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
did anyone buy the 'black rubber paint' Mozo case? wonder how that feels / looks against the 'chrome'

I just received the black/rubber case(950XL) to replace my Cognac/silver case so I can give you a quick comparison. The original Cognac back looked good but middle power button is to low(maybe first batch) and I had difficulty pressing to get a good contact, also although it looked nice/premium it was also a bit slippy, The black/rubber case is also a good quality, to me more usable for day to use, still looks premium to me, and the power button is slightly higher and a much better contact.

Last edited:

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Guys update...as i had reported about getting a defective mozo case for my Lumia 950 red leather...after wait of 20 days and many mails to them (even threatening ones ) they sent me a replacement case which looks better one then earlier with better fit and finish and gold rim seems more gold now...i guess mozo needs quality check and better sales and customer support...now wireless charging has some sticker on it with serial no...iam happy now...thou have tested it yet for wireless charging and nfc if they work fine

WilWord

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
I just received the black/rubber case(950XL) to replace my Cognac/silver case so I can give you a quick comparison. The original Cognac back looked good but middle power button is to low(maybe first batch) and I had difficulty pressing to get a good contact, also although it looked nice/premium it was also a bit slippy, The black/rubber case is also a good quality, to me more usable for day to use, still looks premium to me, and the power button is slightly higher and a much better contact.

Update: Had to return black case to Amazon UK, buttons better than Cognac but would not charge wirelessly in upright position, so Cognac wirelessly charges in all positions on the same charger. Black case fails, it seems Mozo are still having quality issues as well as supply issues.

Calm Wishbone

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
I got the brown leather cover too and I was pretty happy with it until I plugged in my headphones for the first time (see photo).

Shocking really, given the price. I have just emailed them and asked for an exchange; it's only 3 weeks old and I only plugged the headphones in once!

Should also add that despite feeling very snug for the first few days it too started creaking like the original back cover. Can't help wondering if the phone itself is not robust enough if you have to remove the cover more than a couple of times.

Nice phone, disappointing build quality all round and far from acceptable given the price.

WIN_20160124_15_55_33_Pro.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon