Can anyone recommend a good handfree to use on my Lumia 950.

I'm not bothered if it's wired or wireless, it will be mainly used whilst I'm out either walking the dog, or whilst cycling.
    12-27-2015 04:44 AM
    I always had good luck with Plantronics Bluetooth headsets in the past, but it's been awhile. I use my Jaybird Bluebuds X now. Sound quality and battery life is decent and I can prompt Cortana through the voice activation feature on the in-line controls!
    dozer167a likes this.
    12-27-2015 05:11 AM
    Jaybird bluebuds X, yes I really like the look of them, and good spec too.
    Early days yet in my look out, but I'll have to say the jaybird bluebuds X are my first choice for now. Thanks for your help.
    12-27-2015 06:07 AM
    Using my Jawbone Icon's (HD) that really never worked well on my HTC One for Windows. Turns out it was totally the HTC with it's poor Bluetooth abilities as I had two pairs that really had gotten worse so I thought it was the Jawbone's fault but it wasn't. Keep a pair always on charge now. I also went with the custom molded Avery Sound pieces instead of the collection of sizes that come with the Jawbone. I also have a BlueAnt if you don't like the custom pieces. Not quite as friendly to talk with as there's an extra step to get the attention of the phone to make a call. Bought both on Amazon. All day wearing I'd get a custom ear piece made up. Walking the dog I'd just grab one of the pieces it comes with. They just get sore in your ear after a couple hours. You also have your other ear left totally free to hear what's up in your surroundings. (Sirens, people talking, etc.)

MG
    dozer167a likes this.
    12-28-2015 10:20 AM
    Mmmm.. yeh that seems another good choice to consider. I'll read up more on this one. Already have many audio ear molds done, so can take my pick.
    12-28-2015 05:46 PM
    Mmmm.. yeh that seems another good choice to consider. I'll read up more on this one. Already have many audio ear molds done, so can take my pick.
    I would say that if I wasn't going with a custom made earpiece the BlueAnt might be the better sounding of the two just barely in my opinion. Good thing about Amazon is their return policy. Just make up your mind quickly.

MG
    12-28-2015 11:38 PM