Calendar notifications

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Well, I'd been putting this off and decided today was the day. I did a hard reset on my L950, there have been a few little things that had been getting irritating, and I thought a clean reset might help solve them. Of course, a hard reset is a big PITA when it is time to start setting everything back up. Some things, like re-connecting my Band 2 to the Health app required a special bit of pushing things around.

Most things are now back as expected, but the one thing I couldn't find was how to set the notification for the calendar. Somewhere there has to be an entry point to add a sound for calendar alarms, but it's not obvious how to get there. Under Settings>System>Notifications & actions, there are only 5 apps shown: Gadgets, Keeper, Messaging, Outlook Mail, and Phone. Can't find Calendar.

Any suggestions?

marratj

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
An app only appears in the notification settings AFTER the first time it fired a notification. So that might be the reason you don't see it there as there was not yet a calendar alarm. For me, Outlook Calendar is shown there.

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Thanks marratj, that was it. I set a calendar alarm, after it went off the Calendar was available in the list for notifications.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa