USB-C Dock?

Chris Phelps

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I've been searching for a dock that I can set on my desk and leave it hooked up to my Continuum display dock. I've been finding docks like this one for a while now, but they are all micro-usb rather than USB-C.

Amazon - Lumia 950 Dock

Does anyone know of a dock that is actually USB-C?

Thank you in advance.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
in the description it says "NOTE: This charger dock comes with MICRO USB. You should connect this dock to a USB charger to get power supply." and 1st review state "Unfortunately it does use a micro USB cable to connect to the charger, which kind of sucks because you can't use the factory charger with it to get faster charging speeds, but it's not a deal breaker. It does what it advertises to do"

so it appears it may just have a built in micro-usb to usb-c adapter.

Chris Phelps

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I appreciate your response, but it would appear you skipped completely over my first two sentences, clicked the link, then told me that dock wouldn't work. I am well aware that particular dock won't work, that is why I stated very clearly that everything I have found so far is Micro Usb. My question, in it's entirety, was simply "does anyone know of a dock that is ACTUALLY usb-c".

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
sorry, was typing at work and the boss interrupted and i started typing again 20 minutes later, loosing my train of thought completely :(

I am not aware of a native usb-c dock yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077