Connecting USB OTG to USB Headset

jcourtney7

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey Windows fans, I know Windows 10 mobile has it issues as we all know but I just found out that you can connect a USB headset via the USB OTG to your phone and hear the audio. It continues to amaze me what the Lumia 950 and 950XL can do. Just wanted to share that with you guys and probably some of you already knew that. Happy New Year's also!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
It will only amaze me if older lumia like my 640XL will do that.... Microsoft dev team should stop being lazy and work on older Lumia's than.... When google get continuum to work on android, older devices(even low end devices) will get to be able to run it. And where will Microsoft be???? USB OTG/Bluetooth 4.1/etc can be activated software side, they should just stop trying to deceive us windows fans and get to work this 2016 out.

Josh Harman

Banned
Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
It will only amaze me if older lumia like my 640XL will do that.... Microsoft dev team should stop being lazy and work on older Lumia's than.... When google get continuum to work on android, older devices(even low end devices) will get to be able to run it. And where will Microsoft be???? USB OTG/Bluetooth 4.1/etc can be activated software side, they should just stop trying to deceive us windows fans and get to work this 2016 out.

;'(

gadgets lover

Feb 28, 2017
Visit site
Can you clarify exactly what you can do with a USB headset connecting to Lumia 950 via the OTG cable? I can hear the ring tone when there is an incoming call or music playback in the Lumia 950 but I cannot use that for any Voice or VoIP calls :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa