The last couple days have been frustrating to say the least. My Messaging app has not been notifying me when new texts come in. No sound, no vibrate, no banner, nothing. I've checked the Messaging settings, as well as the Notifications settings and Sounds settings and it looks as if everything should be working perfectly. I've turned the phone off and back on, pulled the battery, pulled/re-inserted the SIM card, turned Airplane Mode off and back on and nothing is fixing this issue.

It's also possible this is a Notifications issue in general, for all apps, though I don't know for sure at the moment. I realize doing a full reset might fix the issue, but I really don't want to resort to that unless entirely necessary. Any thoughts for how to fix or troubleshoot?

Thanks. Oh and I'm running 10.0.586.36
    01-01-2016 12:14 PM
    Solved! Embarrassingly this issue was my own fault. Turns out in an attempt to improve battery life, I had made it so Messaging did not function in the background from the Battery Saver, Battery Use, Messaging, Details page. Guess now I know lol.
    01-01-2016 08:45 PM