Guys good new replacement housing available for Lumia 950 and XL

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Guys just saw some guys selling replacement housing for Lumia 950 and XL in 4 colors white black orange and blue...just buying now...thou iam sure they don't come with nfc or wireless charging inbuilt...still having color options is good...iam buying orange n blue color ones...hope the buttons work well otherwise it will be a waste...will keep u guys posted

KyleGM

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Yeah seen them on alibaba, I'm sure they will be fine if you don't use NFC or wireless charging, but I couldn't give up wireless charging! Hopefully Microsoft offer or outsource official ones.

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Guys i have ordered blue n orange color...thou they have limited stock as only 2pc allowed per customer...
Will post regarding the quality once arrived...have any of u guys ordered ?

csw43

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
If any UK users are interested this site has "genuine" back covers in black and white. They do not have either coil supplied but they have the NFC coil available separately, I cant see the wireless charging coil though. They are a lot more expensive but as they are genuine its only to be expected
Microsoft

I ordered a MOZO case for my L950 and received it next day. Fantastic service

muddtt

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Just got my orange cover in. Here are some photos. The fit is excellent. Very tight all around. Kinda hard to get the case back off. No squeaky corners. The down side is some of the buttons are kinda funky. I'll try to massage them out and report back. Also, no wireless charge coil and nfc.

**Update: Couldn't fix the buttons. The power button was almost unusable. The way they mounted it in there wasn't good enough. On the original case there is a nice spring to the buttons cause of the rubbery plastic behind it. The plastic on the new case was mounted all wrong so the buttons wouldn't pop out right. Oh well. Otherwise it was pretty cool :p

L1010206 by

L1010205 by

Last edited:

MerlotC

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Like the look of the orange but not willing to sacrifice the wireless charging. Only thing I miss about my 920 is the bright red color.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Well when I'm at places where I don't need to bring my wireless charger then I'll use the colored ones. But I got a hi rate charger station that I use anyway.

hprvez

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Like the look of the orange but not willing to sacrifice the wireless charging. Only thing I miss about my 920 is the bright red color.
You don't need to, peel off the sticker from the original cover (with a good amount of heat) and slap it on the colorfull one

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss