i did it accidentally. will it be alright ? will it affect my microphone recording quality ? should i take it for repairment or leave it like that ?
    and what is the purpose of the rubber gasket on the microphone ?image1-7818836-.jpg
    01-08-2016 12:55 PM
    i never touched that one on my phone and its not on the right place where it should be.... might be because the case is too tight so it moved it a little bit down...im going to take it to repair

and in ur position i would recommend u to take it to repair
    01-18-2016 06:36 PM
    i never touched that one on my phone and its not on the right place where it should be.... might be because the case is too tight so it moved it a little bit down...im going to take it to repair

Mine was messed up out of the box, it was out of place and covering the mic.
    01-18-2016 07:20 PM
    Mine was messed up out of the box, it was out of place and covering the mic.
    Do you have any video recording/voice recording issue ? how is you microphone recording quality ?
    04-11-2016 12:49 AM

how is your sound recording quality if it's not on the right place ?
    04-11-2016 12:51 AM
    Do you have any video recording/voice recording issue ? how is you microphone recording quality ?
    It was poor. I peeled it off and put it back in place. It slides back down after a week or so and has to be re-positioned.
    04-11-2016 07:39 PM
    It was poor. I peeled it off and put it back in place. It slides back down after a week or so and has to be re-positioned.
    How did you put it back in place ? you glued it back on its place ?
    04-11-2016 11:24 PM
    How did you put it back in place ? you glued it back on its place ?
    It was still sticky, I just used my fingernail and carefully scraped it off. Whatever adhesive they used to secure it seems to never cure, its just goo.
    04-11-2016 11:55 PM
    It was still sticky, I just used my fingernail and carefully scraped it off. Whatever adhesive they used to secure it seems to never cure, its just goo.
    How is your recording quality now after you repositioned it ? even though it always slide down and you have to reposition it.

i got more wind noise from it when i tried to listen from left speaker only. and got less wind noise from my right speaker when listening it from right speaker only.

Do you think the rubber gasket protects the microphone from wind noise ? or reduce the wind noise ?
    04-12-2016 10:56 PM