10.0.10586.63 update

Yannie Boy

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Enroll in fast after reboot go to insider app and check the about it should tell you what you are enrolled in.

That's the way it works, except you should be getting the .63 update. Have you installed new firmware?

Sent from mTalk

That app will just enroll / unenroll your handset in the Preview. Next you can go to Settings > Updates and check for updates. You would get the latest build - might have to put the phone just as it is for some time.

Hmm...Ok. Didn't know about checking the About section, says I'm set up for "Insider Fast", but still won't find any new updates as of this post. I've had no issues with other phones updating with the Insider app before, hence the confusion on the 950. And no to the firmware as ashram pointed out because ATT logic.

ugadawgfan

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
this .63 build is a deja vu nightmare with battery drain/heat on L950. Dealt with the heat and battery drain issues prior to .29 .63 updated last week and I'm back where I started. <5 hours out of a full charge. Cant go anywhere without dragging the Microsoft ball and chain charger. Thoughts?

Last edited:

dashrendar

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Opened The Recovery tool ....Updated.... I connected my 950 ... it was recognized...then it gave me an ERROR MESSAGE!!!

I TRIED IT 3 TIME... 3 Strikes your out... I even unenrolled in the Windows Preview ( now that it has allowed us to re join without a re-set) ... So I'm leaving well enough alone... ( Sad) I really Love Windows Mobile.... But I don't like Android or IOS... so ...I don't know what to do ... its reall

Were you able to get the update at all?

Since I have the same problem as yours, I have been trying to see what causes this. I was able to get 0.36 in the past, so at least it was working.

Do you connect to a work account using Mobile Device Management (MDM) built into WM10? Once I added an account using that, there are a few settings I can no longer change and it shows a red text saying ("Some settings are managed by your organization") on a few Settings pages like the "Sign-in Options" page.

I wonder if Windows Insider doesn't function if MDM is being used? Any ideas?

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
strange i didnt even see the update appear on my phone this time round and have .63 on it. I cant say i've noticed much difference but now i know its installed i will definately be checking things a bit more closer. i might try hello again aswell. funny i actually came on her to mention that ive noticed a hissing noise and noticed people have mentioned it in this thread, i thought i had a issue with my phone, in a strange way i feel better its not just my phone lol. i wondered if this was draining my battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes