How to block unwanted calls - Windows Mobile/Lumia 950

JenkinsEar

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
I still can't block unwanted calls.

I have uninstalled the "SMS + Call Filter" app (had to do this through Storage settings - what's up with that?), and reinstalled the SMS + Call Filter app using the SysAppPusher app. It still fails when I try to use it: "Something went wrong"

If I long-press a number in Call History, it allows me to process that number. However, the number really isn't blocked - it continues to ring.

From reading Windows Central forum posts, as well as other fora, this appears to be a prevalent problem with the 950 and Windows Mobile.

Does anybody have a bulletproof workaround? Or have any insight into Windows plans to remediate the problem?

Thanks.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I still can't block unwanted calls.

I have uninstalled the "SMS + Call Filter" app (had to do this through Storage settings - what's up with that?), and reinstalled the SMS + Call Filter app using the SysAppPusher app. It still fails when I try to use it: "Something went wrong"

Thanks.

That's the problem. It's been mentioned MANY times, the block settings are BUILT INTO the phone app. go into the phone app, tap on the elipses (the "..." in the bottom right) and select blocked calls. from there you can use the hamburger menu on the top left to play around with the settings.

but, I'd suggest truecaller too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett