950 and continuum

mtiede

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
My 950xl used with the display dock seems to make too wide a picture on the tv so I decided to try my wife's 950. When I plugged it in and tried to setup continuum, it didn't want to work with with the dock, only with wireless which doesn't work. Doesn't the 950 work with the dock?

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re:

My 950xl used with the display dock seems to make too wide a picture on the tv so I decided to try my wife's 950. When I plugged it in and tried to setup continuum, it didn't want to work with with the dock, only with wireless which doesn't work. Doesn't the 950 work with the dock?

Yes, both.

Any devices that support continuum will work as designed otherwise the dock I believe will just function as a miracast receiver.

Have you tried a soft reboot, via holding the volume down and power button for a few seconds - hold until the screen goes blank then vibrates.

mtiede

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
re:

Not sure what the problem was, but the 950 is working now. If I have the hdmi cable go straight to the tv, then both devices fill the tv screen correctly. Must be some sort of problem with the Denon receiver.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos