Finally getting a lumia 950 again!!

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi
After returning the lumia 950 a week after launch, I've tried numerous android phones and finally decided to give the lumia another try.
I'm not a big fan of android even though there are some great hardware (I've tried nexus 6P, Priv and oneplus)

Is there a way to get rid of the "processing and applying finishing touches" routine when i take a pic. How can i just use the phone without any of these delays. It almost took 5 seconds for the phone to process images when i had it last time

Another major issue is - the html email rendering. Has this been fixed? The emails were not displayed properly in outlook

Hoping to keep the lumia 950 this time around!!

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to get rid of the "processing and applying finishing touches" routine when i take a pic. How can i just use the phone without any of these delays. It almost took 5 seconds for the phone to process images when i had it last time

Hoping to keep the lumia 950 this time around!!

tap the "magic wand" icon on the top of the camera app... done :) That's disable rich capture, which is what is happening when it's processing.

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
So since the local MS store didn't have the lumia 950 in stock, I called in and had one reserved. They called me in today and went and picked one up.

Got home and set things up , the new OS update took forever - not sure because of my WiFi connection - may be it was too slow?? Everything seemed to be slow while I was setting it up.

Anyway after the update and a few reboots, im back in business.

Living the phone look and feel. Tried a whole range of android phones , nothing feels like this. Loving the keyboard!! So refreshing to have something different.

One thing I want to have is the temperature on lock screen. Seems like none of the store apps can show negative temp in Celsius. It's -15c right now and it shows this as 85.

Any app that can show this as it is??

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs