Hi
    After returning the lumia 950 a week after launch, I've tried numerous android phones and finally decided to give the lumia another try.
    I'm not a big fan of android even though there are some great hardware (I've tried nexus 6P, Priv and oneplus)

Is there a way to get rid of the "processing and applying finishing touches" routine when i take a pic. How can i just use the phone without any of these delays. It almost took 5 seconds for the phone to process images when i had it last time

Another major issue is - the html email rendering. Has this been fixed? The emails were not displayed properly in outlook

Hoping to keep the lumia 950 this time around!!
    TheChazas likes this.
    01-20-2016 02:49 PM
    Is there a way to get rid of the "processing and applying finishing touches" routine when i take a pic. How can i just use the phone without any of these delays. It almost took 5 seconds for the phone to process images when i had it last time

Hoping to keep the lumia 950 this time around!!
    tap the "magic wand" icon on the top of the camera app... done :) That's disable rich capture, which is what is happening when it's processing.
    xandros9 likes this.
    01-20-2016 06:36 PM
    Welcome back again!
    01-20-2016 08:16 PM
    So since the local MS store didn't have the lumia 950 in stock, I called in and had one reserved. They called me in today and went and picked one up.

Got home and set things up , the new OS update took forever - not sure because of my WiFi connection - may be it was too slow?? Everything seemed to be slow while I was setting it up.

Anyway after the update and a few reboots, im back in business.

Living the phone look and feel. Tried a whole range of android phones , nothing feels like this. Loving the keyboard!! So refreshing to have something different.

One thing I want to have is the temperature on lock screen. Seems like none of the store apps can show negative temp in Celsius. It's -15c right now and it shows this as 85.

Any app that can show this as it is??

Sent from mTalk
    01-21-2016 02:27 AM