I tried tapatalk and it's pretty bad on windows platform. Currently using talk and it works fine except for images. It doesn't show any images and I've to see them in browser mode.

Anyway to fix this or ant other app that shows the images people post on threads?
    01-21-2016 12:28 PM
    Are you talking about mTalk?
    That is what I use. It has some bugs (the images being one of them - but not always) but is a very good app, a WIN10 app (don't know if is universal) but it is definetly a windows 10 app and not an old 8.1 one (like tapatalk, both classic or normal). Probably will get ironed out soon.

Other alternative is Tapatalk Classic (not the normal one). It is slow, but gets you like everything, including images. Unfortunately notifications will not work. It is the backup app for forums for me, aftel mTalk. mTalk is just too fast and fluid for it to be ignored...
    01-22-2016 10:53 AM
    How do you subscribe to a forum using mtalk? I couldn't find a way to subscribe to a forum.

Sent from mTalk
    01-22-2016 11:22 AM
    I'm also using mTalk. I got fed up with Tapatalk's slowness and giant font size on the 1520. mTalk looks perfect, and works quite well. Plus the developer is actually updating the app on WP, unlike Tapatalk.
    01-22-2016 11:27 AM
    I'm also using mTalk. I got fed up with Tapatalk's slowness and giant font size on the 1520. mTalk looks perfect, and works quite well. Plus the developer is actually updating the app on WP, unlike Tapatalk.
    Do you know how to subscribe to a forum using mtalk?
    01-22-2016 11:36 AM
    Do you know how to subscribe to a forum using mtalk?
    You mean 'add a new forum'?

By the way, link to mTalk in the store: microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/mtalk/9nblggh1zvs8
    01-22-2016 12:06 PM
    No - i dont want to add a new forum. If i want to subscribe to only specific forums rather than going through 100s of those, how do i do that. In tapatalk , you just long press a forum and then subscribe to it.
    01-22-2016 12:10 PM
    Did Tapatalk drop support for Windows Mobile? Their 'regular' app doesn't seem to be working on my both 535 SS and 1020 (TT Classic works) and there are no updates for any of them. They even removed the download link for Windows Store from their website.
    01-24-2016 08:09 AM
    mTalk is the best option right now.
    01-24-2016 10:31 AM
    How do you subscribe to a new forum in mtalk? I cannot find subscribe option for forums

Sent from mTalk
    01-24-2016 02:41 PM
    Tap on the little guy in upper-right corner when inside a forum, you'll see subscriptions

sorry: I can't seem to find a way to subscribe to a NEW forum, use tapatalk for that (lol)
    01-25-2016 02:04 AM
    How do you subscribe to a new forum in mtalk? I cannot find subscribe option for forums
    If you mean 'add forum to your list of forums', you can tap the person icon in the top right, then select 'change forum', and on the page with the list of your forums at the bottom there should be a green bar with 'add forum'. Is that what you're looking for?
    01-25-2016 07:08 AM
    If you mean 'add forum to your list of forums', you can tap the person icon in the top right, then select 'change forum', and on the page with the list of your forums at the bottom there should be a green bar with 'add forum'. Is that what you're looking for?
    No - i meant subscirbe to a sub forum. For example once i'm inside windowscentral, how do I subscribe to Nokia lumia 830 sub forum from within mtalk?
    01-25-2016 10:45 AM
    No - i meant subscirbe to a sub forum.
    Ah, subforum, that's why I was confused. I also don't see a way to do this. You can email the developer or leave a review in the store asking that he adds that ability. The developer is Miguel Diaz, migueldiazvalero at gmail dot com.
    01-25-2016 11:11 AM
    OK, I officially love mTalk. I just restored from a 1520 backup to my second 950XL attempt, and mTalk restored my account info. Awesome. It did forget my theme setting, but I'm happy not to have to look up my passwords.

Edit: oops, it only restored windows central, my other forum disappeared. 'Love' downgraded to 'like'. :)
    01-26-2016 11:25 PM
    No - i meant subscirbe to a sub forum. For example once i'm inside windowscentral, how do I subscribe to Nokia lumia 830 sub forum from within mtalk?
    When you are browsing in a thread/subforum, just press the three dots on the bottom right of your screen.
    This will bring up a menu, one of the options being "Subscribe to this thread"
    (oh, there is a spelling error "suscribe" !!)
    01-26-2016 11:43 PM
    When you are browsing in a thread/subforum, just press the three dots on the bottom right of your screen.
    This will bring up a menu, one of the options being "Subscribe to this thread"
    (oh, there is a spelling error "suscribe" !!)

That only allows you to subscribe to the thread you're reading. I want the ability to subscribe to a subforum

Sent from mTalk
    01-27-2016 10:29 AM
    That only allows you to subscribe to the thread you're reading. I want the ability to subscribe to a subforum
    I asked the developer. Apparently this is on his to do list, so hang tight, it's coming.

Sent from mTalk, a great Tapatalk alternative
    01-27-2016 03:28 PM
    Mtalk. Seems like tapatalk dropped their support or extremely slow at updating their app to windows 10 they've been working on it since last summer.

Mtalk works fine only thing I need is notifications and when in the recent threads list just show what forum the threads are from

Sent from mTalk
    01-27-2016 08:03 PM