Ordering the 950

silentghost1979

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Looking to order the 950 on Tuesday and was wondering what battery life and general camera use you are all getting, watched so many videos on YouTube and you can tell most of them are android uses on there daily driver and it never feels like honest advice

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Looking to order the 950 on Tuesday and was wondering what battery life and general camera use you are all getting, watched so many videos on YouTube and you can tell most of them are android uses on there daily driver and it never feels like honest advice

Just got one myself yesterday - its such a refreshing device to have this when you see iOS and android.devices all around

Can't comment on battery yet - as its been only one day and I'm constantly on it checking out the new device!!

Display is so crisp and beautiful, watched a coupe of videos - amazing.

The windows10 is not as smooth as I'd like - hopefully things get better. Get one - you won't regret it!!

Tiiger88

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
When you don't use all benefits, like cortana, iris scanner and skype, i think the battery lasts whole day. My lumia is right now 36h without charging and has 29%. But right now it is morning time in my country, so i can't get another day i guess. But yes, there is also heavy users and they get maximum 5-8h. I don't know what the hell they are doing. Some kind of battery torture tests i guess.. :) This is nice phone, beautiful screen, good voice quality, and yes - you are supported at least two years of constant new updates. My S5 mini did not get any updates the time i used this phone. (6 months)

silentghost1979

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
When you don't use all benefits, like cortana, iris scanner and skype, i think the battery lasts whole day. My lumia is right now 36h without charging and has 29%. But right now it is morning time in my country, so i can't get another day i guess. But yes, there is also heavy users and they get maximum 5-8h. I don't know what the hell they are doing. Some kind of battery torture tests i guess.. :) This is nice phone, beautiful screen, good voice quality, and yes - you are supported at least two years of constant new updates. My S5 mini did not get any updates the time i used this phone. (6 months)

that's what confused me on youtube on the reviews, so many of them talking about bad battery life but hardly ever do they talk of how long it lasts etc. you seem to be pushing really good battery life

Tiiger88

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
As you can see, it is 100% and has battery life 1 day 17h left. When i unboxed my phone and first charged it, then it was only 14h. I didn't know what to mean...but i updated it and turned off everything i don't need
wp_ss_20160124_0001.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos