Looking to order the 950 on Tuesday and was wondering what battery life and general camera use you are all getting, watched so many videos on YouTube and you can tell most of them are android uses on there daily driver and it never feels like honest advice
    01-21-2016 04:16 PM
    Looking to order the 950 on Tuesday and was wondering what battery life and general camera use you are all getting, watched so many videos on YouTube and you can tell most of them are android uses on there daily driver and it never feels like honest advice
    Just got one myself yesterday - its such a refreshing device to have this when you see iOS and android.devices all around

Can't comment on battery yet - as its been only one day and I'm constantly on it checking out the new device!!

Display is so crisp and beautiful, watched a coupe of videos - amazing.

The windows10 is not as smooth as I'd like - hopefully things get better. Get one - you won't regret it!!
    silentghost1979 likes this.
    01-21-2016 04:48 PM
    When you don't use all benefits, like cortana, iris scanner and skype, i think the battery lasts whole day. My lumia is right now 36h without charging and has 29%. But right now it is morning time in my country, so i can't get another day i guess. But yes, there is also heavy users and they get maximum 5-8h. I don't know what the hell they are doing. Some kind of battery torture tests i guess.. :) This is nice phone, beautiful screen, good voice quality, and yes - you are supported at least two years of constant new updates. My S5 mini did not get any updates the time i used this phone. (6 months)
    silentghost1979 likes this.
    01-22-2016 03:08 AM
    how is it holding up after a few days, I really can not wait to try it now
    01-24-2016 05:47 AM
    When you don't use all benefits, like cortana, iris scanner and skype, i think the battery lasts whole day. My lumia is right now 36h without charging and has 29%. But right now it is morning time in my country, so i can't get another day i guess. But yes, there is also heavy users and they get maximum 5-8h. I don't know what the hell they are doing. Some kind of battery torture tests i guess.. :) This is nice phone, beautiful screen, good voice quality, and yes - you are supported at least two years of constant new updates. My S5 mini did not get any updates the time i used this phone. (6 months)
    that's what confused me on youtube on the reviews, so many of them talking about bad battery life but hardly ever do they talk of how long it lasts etc. you seem to be pushing really good battery life
    01-24-2016 05:50 AM
    As you can see, it is 100% and has battery life 1 day 17h left. When i unboxed my phone and first charged it, then it was only 14h. I didn't know what to mean...but i updated it and turned off everything i don't need
    wp_ss_20160124_0001.jpg
    01-24-2016 09:13 AM