Best camera app for 950

farhanmohd

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Friends,

Which is the best camera app to enjoy the best of 950's camera. I am not very happy with default lumia camera app for its oversharpening and poor auto focus occasionally.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Try Proshot.

Try as many as you can.

ProShot is great. I also like Camera360 Sight, Sketch Camera and others.

Every photographer wants different things. Every picture is different. There is no one thing that is going to be the last camera app you will ever need.

Imma just reprint this from elsewhere:

I'd just load up on camera apps, honestly. In fact I have done.

No one thing is probably going to scratch all your itches.

My arsenal on 1520:
  • Black
  • Blink
  • (Microsoft) Camera
  • Camera360 Sight
  • Exif Reader
  • Fantasia Painter Free
  • Gif Viewer
  • Here City Lens
  • Hyperlapse Mobile
  • Intellicam
  • Lumia Beamer
  • Lumia Camera
  • Lumia Camera Classic
  • Lumia Cinemagraph
  • Lumia Creative Studio
  • Lumia Panorama
  • Lumia Refocus
  • Lumia Selfie
  • Lumia Storyteller
  • Lumia Video Trimmer
  • Photo Marker
  • PhotoBeamer
  • Photo
  • Photosynth
  • ProShot
  • Rawer
  • RedLaser
  • Remote Viewfinder
  • Sketch Camera
  • Slowly
  • Sophie Lens HD
  • Video
  • Video 2 Gif
OK. Admittedly that is a lot. I didn't realize quite how many I had collected until I listed them out. Some are no longer published. Some are redundant. Some only get dusted off once in awhile. But you get the idea. It sounds like no one thing is going to do everything you want. Certainly no one camera app does everything possible. Try some out and find out what they are best used for and use them for that.

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Try as many as you can.

ProShot is great. I also like Camera360 Sight, Sketch Camera and others.

Every photographer wants different things. Every picture is different. There is no one thing that is going to be the last camera app you will ever need.

Imma just reprint this from elsewhere:
Thanks for the list. I've downloaded a few that are listed, but unless they have a unique feature, I tend to forget I've got them, or struggle to keep the features sorted out. For example, Photosynth is great when I want to shoot a montage covering several frames, and then have them stitched together. But others are (in my mind) basically the same features as the standard camera app that comes with the phone. Not sure when I'd want to pull something else out just to shoot casual pictures.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Camera360 Sight, Sketch Camera and Black all have nice filters for post shot editing... A lot of times that can make a big difference.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos