BBC player on lumia 950

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Anyway to play bbc radio on lumia 950. I used to play from the bbc website directly - looks like they've changed this to use the BBC player app on mobile devices. But there isn't a windows version of this app now.
How can we solve this? surely there is a way ..this is one of the stations i listen to bbc.co.uk/fivelive

Also any other app for BBC and other podcasts in windows?

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Anyway to play bbc radio on lumia 950. I used to play from the bbc website directly - looks like they've changed this to use the BBC player app on mobile devices. But there isn't a windows version of this app now.
How can we solve this? surely there is a way ..this is one of the stations i listen to bbc.co.uk/fivelive

Also any other app for BBC and other podcasts in windows?

Update - this was the issue before - now that i did a hard reset and set it up again, the same website seems to be working fine now - it plays directly from the website..

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
BBC iPlayer Radio is the official app but is only a browser wrapper.

TuneIn is another popular app that can be used to play BBC radio amongst others.

DCProjMgr

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm... I used to use TuneIn to listen to BBC, but when I try to install it on my 950 it says that it can't install on this hardware. Is it working for others?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa