02-26-2016 12:31 PM
159 ... 567
tools
    Not sure if this will help any of you guys but think I found my issue with why my phone goes off all the time in my pocket and reboots. I narrowed it down to the light sensor. I shut of the feature for the accidental camera launch in pocket, turned off the auto brightness and glance. After that I haven't had any restarts or turning off by itself and the phone isn't getting warm like before.

Now this being a core feature is really an issue but at least it's stable to use again. As soon as the light sensor used to see dark the phone would crash. Hope Microsoft releases a firmware update soon.
    I have glance on but don't see any reboots and I carry my phone in pocket all the time. Also after upgrade to 107 haven't seen any reboots except once the very first day.
    02-12-2016 11:15 AM
    MS should stop trying to make windows experience on phone parallel to that of desktop. Keep testing, trying, and failing forever, man you guys abuse the fan's generosity too much.

Please stop here, make the phone work. Finalize the product first, then continue the mobile insider program.
    How about they keep making it available for the people who don't mind testing it, and are not in any way forced to use it, as it is entirely voluntary?
    Mallguvner likes this.
    02-12-2016 11:31 AM
    How about they keep making it available for the people who don't mind testing it, and are not in any way forced to use it, as it is entirely voluntary?
    Just a bit of sarcasm ah??? :)
    Sunstorming likes this.
    02-12-2016 12:23 PM
    I have glance on but don't see any reboots and I carry my phone in pocket all the time. Also after upgrade to 107 haven't seen any reboots except once the very first day.
    My phone might be more of an isolated case but since shutting off those three features related to the ambient sensor I haven't had one issue in two days
    02-12-2016 01:23 PM
    i wish I knew about not backing up, i had another thread going asking do i restore from a back up as i didnt understand why it work. not sure i can go through all that again and re install all the apps. losing the will to live
    Last edited by robert peake; 02-15-2016 at 10:48 AM.
    02-12-2016 04:04 PM
    U don't want .71, it's a disaster. Get Windows Insiders app, and choose a ring - currently at .107
    Thank you! I will stay unhappy with .29
    smartass1379 likes this.
    02-12-2016 04:55 PM
    Having a new issue with this build now. I am.not being notified of texts. No sound and the tile doesn't indicate I have one. I also am not seeing the new mojis. Anybody else finding this? 950 xl on att
    02-23-2016 02:38 PM
    Having a new issue with this build now. I am.not being notified of texts. No sound and the tile doesn't indicate I have one. I also am not seeing the new mojis. Anybody else finding this? 950 xl on att
    Wait for the next update :) Soon™
    02-26-2016 09:04 AM
    I had a similar issue with my ATT 950. I was getting texts in my action center, but the live tile wasn't updating. I don't know exactly what combination I did this in, but I removed and added the tile several times. I also thought it might be tied to skype since I signed out of that due to it causing battery drain, so I signed back into that and kept removing-adding the live tile after a reboot or two. Eventually it started acting like normal again!
    02-26-2016 12:31 PM
159 ... 567