[Help] Delete pictures folder?

uffestar

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know how to completely wipe the pictures folder? There seem to be some kind of cache at work, because when I in the photo app turn on "show my cloud-only content from one drive" it start to load all pictures that I have deleted.
I want to regularly move my pictures from the the picture folder to my folder structure. But even if the picture folder looks empty when checking it from one drive, the pictures start to load as soon as I turn on the above mentioned button. I have even tried to remove the picture folder. But it still loads all pictures.

ioioos

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. Updated my 930 to Win 10 yesterday, but the photos app is showing pictures I deleted out of the phone photo folder when it was connected to my PC. They are not on onedrive, but show on the phone when I tell it to include onedrive pictures. Really frustrating.

I'm cleared the cache and when I try to refresh the photo app it just spins and spins. When I try to delete the picture, its says its unavailable or in use by another app (no other apps are open).

Any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett