I just got a Lumia 950, and I'm not very happy .. I had my previous Lumia for 2.5 years with no issues ..
    I'm consistently losing the sound notifications on everything (ie: messaging, alarms, calendar, mail, etc).
    I have gone through all of the banner checks, setting everything to "default sound", and consistently having to reset this stupid phone to get the sound to work for only a couple of days, before it goes away again, and I have to go through the process again ...

I only have 7 days left before I can send this back to either get an older Lumia or get an android phone, because at this point I don't even care about continuum.

It seems I'm not the only one having this issue, and want advice if this can be fixed, so that I can make my decision fast ...

Please help!
    02-09-2016 12:08 PM
    I just got a Lumia 950, and I'm not very happy .. I had my previous Lumia for 2.5 years with no issues ..
    I'm consistently losing the sound notifications on everything (ie: messaging, alarms, calendar, mail, etc).
    I have gone through all of the banner checks, setting everything to "default sound", and consistently having to reset this stupid phone to get the sound to work for only a couple of days, before it goes away again, and I have to go through the process again ...

I only have 7 days left before I can send this back to either get an older Lumia or get an android phone, because at this point I don't even care about continuum.

It seems I'm not the only one having this issue, and want advice if this can be fixed, so that I can make my decision fast ...

Please help!
    first of all, what build are you on? Go to settings> system > about> more info. It should show OS build as 10.0.10586.xx

If xx is 0, you need to update your phone quick. There might also be a firmware update for your phone.

Second is are all your apps updated? Especially core apps like messaging, outlook etc?
    02-11-2016 07:59 AM