Microsoft is degrading their flagship Lumia devices!

cracgor

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I get by fine with miracast. I think continuum has some benefits over screen mirroring, but not really enough to justify carrying around a keyboard, mouse, and docking station. I would rather just carry my surface and display port adapter. I do think this post is not really about continuum and we are in danger of going far off topic.

Josh Harman

Banned
Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I get by fine with miracast. I think continuum has some benefits over screen mirroring, but not really enough to justify carrying around a keyboard, mouse, and docking station. I would rather just carry my surface and display port adapter. I do think this post is not really about continuum and we are in danger of going far off topic.

Except that you don't have to vary anymore than a display adapter/Miracast device. Your phone works as a mouse & keyboard with Continuum.

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
My 1520 (oh how I miss you baby) had capacitive buttons which were a pain in th eye when watching video in the dark. Also, they were triggered oh so easily. At least now, with me 950, I can swipe the onscreen buttons away.
Regarding premium feel - to each his own. Just consider some folks taste in a SO. Slap on a Mozo case and Viola, unmatched premium and my iPhone friends are like dammmnnnn.

How do you "swipe away" the onscreen buttons?

scaramanga89

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
But having glance has nothing to do with DDTW. It just means you have to lift your phone every time you want to turn it on. Coming from a phone with DDTW that becomes infuriating in short order.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz