10.0.14267.1002.Solved and Not yet solved issues for Lumia 950

abogdan

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I just received the build 10.0.14267.1002.for Insider Fast Ring:
wp_ss_20160220_0010 (2).jpg

We have the official list of fixes and known issues here.

On my Lumia 950 I still have these issues from previous builds:
wp_ss_20160220_0007.jpgwp_ss_20160220_0008.jpgwp_ss_20160220_0009.jpg

Even that they are more related to the drivers which should belong to the firmware for L950, may be Microsoft should officially assumed them as unsolved yet issues.
At least for the screen calibration problem of L950 there is a deep analysis debated here.

Other confirmed issues:
-black blink after lunch of Camera app
-for the first time til this build I received 2 times these screen:
wp_ss_20160220_0011.jpg

Good points except the official ones: system runs faster and smother - similar with .107.
The best score until now in this test:
wp_ss_20160220_0013.jpgwp_ss_20160220_0014.jpg

Last edited:

Uff182

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
With this build I tried to wake up the phone from standy (with Glance screen visible), but even after pressing many times the power button the screen didn't turn on.
I had to soft reset.

Jopl

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Originally posted by Uff182
With this build I tried to wake up the phone from standy (with Glance screen visible), but even after pressing many times the power button the screen didn't turn on.
I had to soft reset.

I had this same problem. I had glance Sven set to 30 seconds. After it locking up or being non responsive a few times I went in there and changed it to 15 min. It doesn't lock up anymore. I don't know if it has anything to do with the time setting it more about just going in the and refreshing everything.
Good luck.

Uff182

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I had this same problem. I had glance Sven set to 30 seconds. After it locking up or being non responsive a few times I went in there and changed it to 15 min. It doesn't lock up anymore. I don't know if it has anything to do with the time setting it more about just going in the and refreshing everything.
Good luck.

I already have it set to 15 unfortunately.

RuleOfSines

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
My volume control seems to be getting stuck in the "Headphones" settings after playing music. Haven't run into that before. If I hit play though the music comes out of the speaker, it seems to know I don't actually have headphones in.

Blashkyrk

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
This update completely f**ked up my phone.
BT is not working at all with my car, used to be fine.
Random reboots, 6 since this morning. Hangs at Glance screen and only way is to soft rest.

...back to the ol' drawing board!

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Since I couldn't escape it, I went ahead and did it. I don’t know how long it took, because I kicked it off before going out to spray weeds in the yard. It was done when I was finished (+/- 1 ? hours).

The only issue so far was the not waking up from Glance Screen issue. I set it to 15 minutes, and it seemed to work, then reset it back to 30 seconds, and it seems like it’s working now as well. I also have the black screen stutter/flash when opening the camera app.

I haven’t done too much with it yet since it completed, but it seems OK so far. Unlocked 950 dual sim.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I only did a soft reset after. BT continues to work just fine with my car. Honestly, I know there are some improvements to Edge, but otherwise don't see much. Probably my imagination, but auto brightness seems better now.

Jopl

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Originally posted by Blashkyrk
This update completely f**ked up my phone.
BT is not working at all with my car, used to be fine.
Random reboots, 6 since this morning. Hangs at Glance screen and only way is to soft rest.

...back to the ol' drawing board!

I am having the same exact problems. I thought I sorted out out last night with the glance screen settings... But I was so wrong. My phone has been freezing all day. I am hard resetting this bad boy. I am just going I can get the previous release. Out was so much better

Tubbcze

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
This upgrade really made quite a mess. Phone is freezing during glance or normal wakeup, no data service , when I try to enter network setting it all freezes and only reset will help. I had to downgrade to .107

OPeterN

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I have received a couple of updates without any problems but this one was really messy. Hello stopped working, the store is not responding, Edge and ten other apps just crashes. Is it possible to install the previous one?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6