07-03-2016 12:05 PM
27 12
tools
    The M8 has a great screen, is fast, and is a very nice device. It’s big drawback is that the camera is weak.
    03-02-2016 12:35 PM
    Got a 950 about week ago after getting defective 1520. I like the 950 better in almost every way. It's a great phone all the way around. Thinking maybe I should have gotten the XL for the extra screen real estate, but the 950 is nice.

I just came from an Android phone. Going back to Windows mobile is like putting on a comfortable pair of shoes - it just feels right. Hard for me to understand why Windows mobile isn't more popular. Android feels like a toy OS compared to Windows.

Pros:
    - Great display
    - Responsive - does what I need very well.
    - Good games. I don't really play games, but there appear to be some great free games available - the display looks fantastic for gaming.
    - Not sure why, but it just feels right. I have a tempered glass screen protector and a Moko case. This phone just looks and feels great.
    - Camera
    - Contuniuum is awesome. This is how connected devices should work. This is a huge leap ahead and finally delivers on the promise of integrated devices. It's going largely ignored by the media.

Cons
    - Map/Driving app: The one thing I miss from Android is Waze. It's available for Windows, but won't rotate to landscape. Not very usable for me. MS Maps is pretty good, but it's no Waze. It struggles with a lot of intersecting one way streets. If there's a way to help it give better directions like the user editing Waze has I'll be all over that to make it better in my area.
    - Cost. It's overpriced when you consider the lack of market penetration for Windows Phones. MS may have to take bigger losses on these phones to get more people to use them. (
    07-03-2016 12:05 PM
27 12