All day and evening on one charge!

xzb6np

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Latest insider build had my email burning 85% of my battery so for now I turned of background sync on it and the phone was cool all day and battery is still at 32% after 12 hours! I had email sync at 15minutes previously. How could it be using that much battery in the background?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Latest insider build had my email burning 85% of my battery so for now I turned of background sync on it and the phone was cool all day and battery is still at 32% after 12 hours! I had email sync at 15minutes previously. How could it be using that much battery in the background?

I'm always averse to syncing anything automatically due to poor internet connectivity. I always check manually when i need to.

Probably the phone tries to sync and it doesn't happen so it does repeatedly thus draining the battery from multiple syncing attempts. Network strength also affects as weak signals makes your phone try harder and longer

xzb6np

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Males sense. At my house it pretty much has a 100% wifi connection though. I think they have some serious bugs with the latest.build of email/calendar because previous builds did not do this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss