Latest insider build had my email burning 85% of my battery so for now I turned of background sync on it and the phone was cool all day and battery is still at 32% after 12 hours! I had email sync at 15minutes previously. How could it be using that much battery in the background?
    03-14-2016 08:29 PM
    Latest insider build had my email burning 85% of my battery so for now I turned of background sync on it and the phone was cool all day and battery is still at 32% after 12 hours! I had email sync at 15minutes previously. How could it be using that much battery in the background?
    I'm always averse to syncing anything automatically due to poor internet connectivity. I always check manually when i need to.

Probably the phone tries to sync and it doesn't happen so it does repeatedly thus draining the battery from multiple syncing attempts. Network strength also affects as weak signals makes your phone try harder and longer
    03-16-2016 07:38 AM
    Males sense. At my house it pretty much has a 100% wifi connection though. I think they have some serious bugs with the latest.build of email/calendar because previous builds did not do this.
    03-16-2016 09:11 AM