Lumia 950 Camera Flicker, how can I fix it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 950 Camera Flicker

Has anyone else noticed the flickering when starting the camera on their Lumia 950? This only started happening recently for me. When you open the camera app, it shows for a half second or so, screen goes black, then comes back on shortly afterwards. It's not a huge issue, but it's a little annoying when I'm showing off my 950 to others. I'm curious if this is related to the newer insider builds (I'm on build 10.0.14283.1000) or if there is something wrong with my particular device.

RuleOfSines

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lumia 950 Camera Flicker

Has anyone else noticed the flickering when starting the camera on their Lumia 950? This only started happening recently for me. When you open the camera app, it shows for a half second or so, screen goes black, then comes back on shortly afterwards. It's not a huge issue, but it's a little annoying when I'm showing off my 950 to others. I'm curious if this is related to the newer insider builds (I'm on build 10.0.14283.1000) or if there is something wrong with my particular device.

Not just you, a bunch of us see that same problem. Mine flickers on startup, and again when switching between Video/Still

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720