I just got the replacement backcover in cyan from aliexpress. I turned off my phone to put it on, but when I restarted I got the infamous gear and flash logo (aka your ROM is broken). I then took out the battery and put on the original cover. I'm a bit afraid to retry putting on the cyan cover. Did anyone experience similar things? Does this have something to do with the phone not finding it's NFC/Qi-chips (which are only on the original backcove? Also, did someone try to peel of the NFC/Qi-Stickers and put the on the fake backcovers?
    03-21-2016 05:26 AM
    I just got the replacement backcover in cyan from aliexpress. I turned off my phone to put it on, but when I restarted I got the infamous gear and flash logo (aka your ROM is broken). I then took out the battery and put on the original cover. I'm a bit afraid to retry putting on the cyan cover. Did anyone experience similar things? Does this have something to do with the phone not finding it's NFC/Qi-chips (which are only on the original backcove? Also, did someone try to peel of the NFC/Qi-Stickers and put the on the fake backcovers?
    I don't think so it's due to that. Happened one with my 520, soft reset fixed it. And about the phone not finding NFC,its like using your phone without the back cover(NFC). So it isn't due to that.
    03-21-2016 05:36 AM