I recently purchased a Lumia 950, and I noticed some quirks about the touch screen. For one, the bottom of the screen isn't as responsive as the top. Sometimes I have to touch the home button more than once to get it to register. Also, when I'm texting the keyboard misses several of my keystrokes.

Secondly, the bottom of the touch screen doesn't work at all when the phone is sitting flat on my desk. However, once I pick it up, it starts working.

Last, when the phone is charging, I don't have any of these issues, and the screen works perfectly.

Has this happened to anyone else? It's such a weird issue.
    03-21-2016 03:39 PM
    Coming from 930 I see that touch accuracy and responsiveness in 950 is worse.This happens especially when in app list I long press to pin the tile.Sometimes the screen is unresesponsive and when I press pin in start this doesn't happen.This is maybe a firmware problem.
    I don't find any difference in top or bottom of screen.Maybe your digitizer doesn't fit properly.I suggest to check it in service...
    03-21-2016 04:31 PM
    try the fast ring insider build, touchscreen response is a lot better there
    03-22-2016 03:26 AM
    I had the same issue, but I had a screen protector on mine. Once I removed the protector, everything started working normally.
    jefcon1 likes this.
    03-22-2016 03:27 PM
    That was the issue. Once the screen protector was removed, the touch screen started working much better.
    03-22-2016 05:29 PM
    I recently purchased a Lumia 950, and I noticed some quirks about the touch screen. For one, the bottom of the screen isn't as responsive as the top. Sometimes I have to touch the home button more than once to get it to register. Also, when I'm texting the keyboard misses several of my keystrokes.

Secondly, the bottom of the touch screen doesn't work at all when the phone is sitting flat on my desk. However, once I pick it up, it starts working.

Last, when the phone is charging, I don't have any of these issues, and the screen works perfectly.

Has this happened to anyone else? It's such a weird issue.
    I having the same problem with Lumia 950,its very bad experience with Microsoft Lumia
    11-17-2016 08:10 AM
    Same here. When I type message half of the keys are not pressed. It is driving me nuts. Is insider preview any better?
    11-19-2016 05:33 AM
    If you have done a "Soft Reset" (by removing the battery-replacing after one min.) then install Hardware Tests from the store and check the touch screen. If the check is OK then a hard reset will solve the problem, if it is not OK look for your warranty...
    11-19-2016 07:30 AM
    Touch screen say passed! So hard reset it is. Can i restore backoup or not?
    11-19-2016 08:30 AM
    Same here. When I type message half of the keys are not pressed. It is driving me nuts. Is insider preview any better?
    I just have this kind of behaviour using Telegram app. I blame the app itself, not my screen. Works like a charm with other apps or system settings.
    11-20-2016 01:18 PM