Are there any extended batteries with a bigger back cover available for the 950?

The 950 has a removable battery back; and there needs to be a bigger battery option.

And the thicker phone would be better for the grip too.

Posted via the Windows Central App for BlackBerry 10
    abhishek singh21 and Justin x like this.
    03-24-2016 11:32 PM
    any extended batteries with a bigger back cover available for the 950?
    nope i don't think so :)

as far as i know only iphone has such back covers for 6s :)
    03-25-2016 12:10 AM
    nope i don't think so :)

as far as i know only iphone has such back covers for 6s :)
    He means thicker back covers to accommodate a larger battery. Both the Galaxy Alpha and Pre 2 I used/use had such accessories made for them. One was just a tad thicker in the case of the Alpha, one made the Pre look like a computer mouse.

Of course, it all depends.
    abhishek singh21 and Justin x like this.
    03-25-2016 01:19 AM
    So far, in my searches, there aren't extended-life batteries that have a separate housing backing for the phone. There aren't even any attachable battery juice packs (as they are often called) that plug in and snap on outside the phone like a phone case. I agree, the great advantage of a removable battery is the possibility of an extended battery being made, as you state. I also like the thicker grip as well, and I'm willing to sacrifice a little in size for better battery life.

In the past, Mugen Power has been the most proficient at making these batteries, but they also are per demand. So unless they get a demand for this model, they may never make one. I messaged them and haven't heard back from them. In the past, they were very quick to reply, so they may just be a lot bigger and more in demand than to answer emails from consumers these days.

Hopefully something will come later this year from somewhere, and at least hopefully MS will continue to optimize the OS to help with battery life.
    04-20-2016 03:29 PM