Miracast on Sony Android TV - Lumia 950?

Demon85

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
Miracast on Sony Android TV - Lumia 950

I've had my Lumia 950 about three weeks. When i first got it I connected it to my Sony Android TV. Now when i try to connect it, it just says connecting on my phone but it doesnt connect. Previously it would connect straight away and then continuum would open on my TV and i would control the mouse using my finger on the Lumia screen. Can anyone provide suggestions to get it connected?

My phone has updated since then so not sure if that has anything to do with it....

trivishal

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: Miracast on Sony Android TV - Lumia 950

Update Gadgets apps in Windows store by checking for app updates, check for phone updates and install all and after all updates do soft reset( Power+Volume Down button at same time for 5-6 seconds), may be after then try to connect your Sony Android TV to your Lumia 950. Maybe, this could help.

Demon85

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site

Update Gadgets apps in Windows store by checking for app updates, check for phone updates and install all and after all updates do soft reset( Power+Volume Down button at same time for 5-6 seconds), may be after then try to connect your Sony Android TV to your Lumia 950. Maybe, this could help.

Thank you for the suggestions. Tried them, but no luck.

Demon85

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site

Managed to fix the issue. Did a factory reset of the TV, all good now and the phone connects straight away without any issues.

Thanks for your responses.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos