I recently rebuilt my L950 using the WRT. Now I am wondering how I can delete photos from my phone, which has auto-uploads to OneDrive? When I try to delete a photo, a dialog first asks:

"All copies will be deleted from here and OneDrive"

When I select 'Delete' an error message pops up saying:

"Couldn't Delete
    We couldn't delete one or more of the files. Another app might be using them, or you might not have permission to delete them."

What I want is again the ability to just delete the photo on my phone, and to leave the OneDrive alone. Any pointers appreciated.
    03-27-2016 10:04 AM
    Kinda odd that it failed, but what you might be able to do is go into one drive and "file" those images somewhere. The auto-upload will shove everything into camera roll, put the stuff you want to keep into real folders then clear the camera roll.
    03-27-2016 02:35 PM
    The problem may have been related to the SD card. After I did a soft reboot a dialog appeared saying there was file corruption on the SD card (which is where I store photos). I had rebooted the phone because when I had tried to edit an image in Adobe Photoshop Express, the app would keep crashing.

But after the reboot I am able to delete photos from the phone. It still says "will be deleted from the phone and from OneDrive" and I'm unsure when an image actually gets deleted from OneDrive. A test photo I had deleted still appears on the OneDrive CameraRoll folder. I'd rather the phone would just leave the OneDrive alone when I delete local photos. I keep refreshing the OneDrive folder on the PC and the test delete is still there.
    03-27-2016 06:10 PM