How can I fix a Mail App Issue?

fmylife4real

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Mail App Issue

Am I just missing something? I noticed the other day that when I reply to or forward an email from my phone, it's not including the original text so whomever I'm sending to won't see the rest of the conversation.

I couldn't find a setting for enabling or disabling that ability but I'm almost positive it used to include the message automatically. Anybody else having an issue with this?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Mail App Issue

It's working for me, maybe you have an update pending for mail app? Could you try using another email to see if it is an issue with the mail app or the email provider

fmylife4real

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

Weird. It only seems to be an issue when reply/forwarding from my company Exchange account. The original text shows up when replying from my Road Runner and Live accounts though.

fmylife4real

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

Looking through the settings, the only difference with my Exchange account is that I had enabled the option "Always sign with S/MIME". Turning that off fixed the issue and now original text is included.

fmylife4real

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, it still seems to be a bit of an issue.

On our work machines, we're set up to sign all emails so when I receive an email from a coworker that's signed, the replies from my phone don't include the original message content even with the feature turned off on my 950.

I get the feeling I'm just going to have to leave feedback for the mail app and hope MS applies a fix at sometime.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium