Go to any photo using Win 1o OS for phone.

Issue 1 - Hold down on the photo to trigger menu. Menu option Delete does NOT delete the photo. However, if you select the trashcan icon below, it will delete the photo.

Issue 2 - If you use the trashcan icon to delete, the Delete and Cancel buttons are slightly covered over. They do not display correctly; both in vertical view and horizontal view.
    04-07-2016 03:03 PM
    Go to any photo using Win 1o OS for phone.

Issue 1 - Hold down on the photo to trigger menu. Menu option Delete does NOT delete the photo. However, if you select the trashcan icon below, it will delete the photo.

Issue 2 - If you use the trashcan icon to delete, the Delete and Cancel buttons are slightly covered over. They do not display correctly; both in vertical view and horizontal view.
    I am unable to replicate your issue no 1. I deleted a photo and a video from photos app using the long press method and both are gone. In your photos settings, is linked duplicates toggle on or off? And what about show my cloud only content? This one should be off

Issue 2, it deletes fine in my case

Can you change display scaling in settings and see what happens with photos app?
    04-09-2016 09:33 AM