Highligting an email address in the body of an email - no copy option

Alan Gould

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
I receive an email with other email addresses in the body of that email. If you hold down on that email, the only option is to open another email to send; there is no copy option. This was present with all previous Windows Phones I have owned before 10. That copy function is important enough in how I run my business; may need to get a new phone. Odd why that would be gone; seems like an obvious item that was overlooked.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I receive an email with other email addresses in the body of that email. If you hold down on that email, the only option is to open another email to send; there is no copy option. This was present with all previous Windows Phones I have owned before 10. That copy function is important enough in how I run my business; may need to get a new phone. Odd why that would be gone; seems like an obvious item that was overlooked.

Hi, I've tried what you said and it's working on my end

Just to be clear, the email addresses are in the body of the email and not senders area, right?

I was able to long press the email address and two options come up: open link and copy link. By copying link I am able to paste it in send to field in a new email

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett