Just got this in the mail... it's awesome!

ACTIONTEC ScreenBeam Mini2 Continuum Edition

Works seamlessly with my 950. Much cheaper and (in my opinion) more functional than the MS dock other than it doesn't charge. Haven't had a chance to really test it other than 15 minutes of playing around. Maybe the slightest amount of lag but not sure if that's just my imagination.

Anyone else try this out yet?

Anyone have some good universal apps outside of Office?
    04-14-2016 09:33 AM
    I'm using one too. Wired may be a better experience right now, but wireless is the future. Music apps like Groove or Pandora will play through the speakers attached to the big screen, and they will run in the background while you work on your office app.
    04-14-2016 10:18 AM
    I've been using this for about a month now... yes there is a bit of lag while playing HD videos (720p) or higher. VLC for windows 10 mobile works better than the native "Movies & TV" app with very rare lag. But VLC doesn't play the next video until you close the app and open it again. Haven't checked if it is the same with the continuum dock. I also have the continuum dock and I hardly use it since the continuum dock doesn't pass on audio along with video via HDMI to my TV. Audio still plays on the phone and I'll have to use a 3.5mm cable to connect from phone to speaker. But with screenbeam, I don't have this issue. So the screenbeam has been my go to continuum adaptor now a days. There are quite a few good apps that works well with continuum like Viber, MyTube!, speed test app "nPerf", the new Skype UWP, SofaScore sports app, Sygic GPS, Teamviewer Remote Control etc..
    07-29-2016 08:39 AM
    Looks like it costs about the same as Microsoft Wireless Display adapter v2. Are they equally functional?
    08-01-2016 05:14 PM
    If you need more functionality I have used teamviewer connected to a PC on continuum, it's a fun universal app.
    08-02-2016 07:06 PM