Hardware Revision Number on Lumia 950 Dual Sim

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Hello
My 5 Lumia 950 Dual Sim are the biggest nightmare of an alpha release to customer I've ever seen.
It's not that they are much slower than my former 930 or that they hang more than necessary, it's especially that WLAN is a pure disaster.
It's slow and WLAN roaming is something the designers of this phone have never heard before.
Now I've suffered with all the available updates and versions from last November till now but there is no real progress.
I wonder if there is a more recent HW release as the problems may be hardcoded in the phone.
My phones all have:
Hardware Revision Number 2.1.6.2
Chip SOC version 8992
Any of you with more recent versions?
Please share the date when you purchased your phone.
Marc

Last edited:

Checkoff

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
would be nice to know, but i think hardware revision numbers a just saying for which market theyre built, not if its the "latest production" unit ....

but i could be wrong.

nizam ak

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I got the same version but mine is smooth enf. Its way better than how it was shipped and hopefully will get lot better
My grudge with msft is they try to make the excel,pp paid or was the move to signin with office365 juz for the built announcement. With the latest update i can edit, so happy now on that end.but the cut my one drive storage from 30 gb to 5!!!
That's a Stab in the back

Not the happiest fan boy but quiet proud of msft but never gonna update excel again😏

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven