How can I get in the 4G network in Portugal using my Lumia 950?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

lumia 950 4G / LTE off

I have the Lumia 950 unlocked in Portugal with a carrier's SIM MEO, but never gets in the 4G network, I put back the factory with the SIM placed, but remains the same. does anyone know how to solve this?

JoaoCSM

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I live in Portugal with a 950 XL DS. I also use MEO network... And I have 4G. With NOS I also get it... Never tried Vodafone... You just need a 4G sim card (go to a MEO store and ask them to change it (it's free) or, if it is 4G capable, to activate it... Sometimes it is not activated in the ?rea de Cliente)

FAFF6

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
I live in Portugal with a 950 XL DS. I also use MEO network... And I have 4G. With NOS I also get it... Never tried Vodafone... You just need a 4G sim card (go to a MEO store and ask them to change it (it's free) or, if it is 4G capable, to activate it... Sometimes it is not activated in the ?rea de Cliente)

eu tinha o Lumia 930 e ? o mesmo cart?o, s? no 950 ? que n?o esta a dar o 4G, eu j? pus cart?es da NOS e Vodafone e n?o apanhadou 4G na mesma

FAFF6

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site

podes me dar as configura??es APN de internet da MEO que est?o no teu Lumia? obrigado

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OFFSET